By using the Platform, you consent to the collection of certain types of data (outlined below). You should fully understand what we do (and don’t do) with your personal information and data.
We’d also like to offer a brief overview of what you’re consenting to by using the Platform. All of these points will be explained in more detail below.
By using the Platform, you consent to;
- The transfer of your information to 3rd parties outside of the country you reside in;
- The collection, processing, use, and sharing of your information;
- The public availability of certain kinds of personal information you elect to share by subscribing to our newsletter.
Information We Collect About You
Visiting and using the The Zero Buffer website does not require you to provide any personal information, however, by electing to subscribe to our newsletter, you will provide us with certain information such as your email address as you complete the sign up process.
To subscribe to our newsletter, you must provide us with a valid email address. We also collect and display the date of your initial user subscription.
Data We Collect On Usage, Analytics, and Cookies:
By using the Platform, you consent to our use of different technologies and methods that collect information about how you use, access, and interact with the Platform, which may include any of the following;
- Technical data such as your IP Address, Geo-location, cookie data, URLs visited, mobile device ID and information, device attributes, operating system, network connection, browser type, and language.
- Details of any searches you make using The Zero Buffer website search tools, including the date and time searches were made.
- Metrics concerning the duration, time, and frequency of your visits to and interactions with the Platform. Details of your subscription (if applicable), as well as information about your interactions with the Platform.
- Details of your interaction with any third-party apps, widgets, modals, and/or advertisements which are linked to or made available on the Platform.
- Information about the website you visited immediately prior to your interaction with the Platform.
- Details concerning your interaction with any Platform methods of communication specifically including but not limited to emails and push/in-app notifications, such as whether you opened and/or clicked on such messages.
- We may also obtain information about you from any 3rd party providers/partners and/or advertisers on the Platform which measure ad interaction.
How We Use The Information We Collect About You
We may use your information for any of the following purposes;
- To provide you with technical support or assistance.
- To communicate with you for marketing, support, and/or promotional purposes through email, text message, push, or in-app notifications.
- To provide you with advertising, features, information, links, messaging, or other content based on your Geo-location and time of use.
- To show you relevant ads on behalf of advertisers and/or sponsors, which may include location and sensor data, along with demographic data you make available to us or through connected third party services, recent search history, and behavior with content, ads, or other users on the Platform.
- To provide you with a customized experience on the Platform.
How We Use The Information We Collect About You
Cookies & Related Technologies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website which helps our site and our 3rd party advertising and data partners recognize your device the next time you visit the site. Cookies are essential for many simple functions such as recognizing a returning visitor. The Zero Buffer platform utilizes two common types of cookies – session based cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay active until deleted or deactivate after a set period of time). Other technologies include pixel tags (transparent images which help us determine if a page or email has been viewed by a user), web beacons (also known as web bugs, which serve a similar function to pixel tags), and web storage. Additionally, mobile users may be tracked using Device ID and/or hashed data to identify repeat mobile usage. These combined technologies are used both by the Zero Buffer Platform and our 3rd party partners to ensure essential Platform functionality; target, serve, measure, and track advertising delivery, targeting, optimization, and performance; measure Platform analytics and usage; and to measure user and audience behavior, trends, demographics, and location.
The Zero Buffer website does not currently respond to or acknowledge Do Not Track (DNT) requests.
Inbound & Outbound Links
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Free AIO Online Video Downloader
How It Works
Love It? Tell Your Friends About It. Share!
Multi Video Format Support
Zero Buffer All In One free online video downloader grants you the ability to download videos in various formats including .MP4, .AVI, .3GP, .WEBM, .MPG, GIF, .MOV, .WMV, .FLV, .JPEG, .MKV and more...
Multi Audio Format Support
Download audio from streaming services like YouTube, TED, Soundcloud, Bandcamp and more using Zero Buffer in various formats including MP3, M4A, WMA and so on...